12.8.10

reason #73 why i'm a nerd

all i've wanted to do these last weeks of summer is read Anna Karenina, listen to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, and play Lego Harry Potter on wii. oh, and drink lots of this:

i have three days left of working as a nanny and then i'm only going to be tutoring until i graduate. its kind of crazy, i've been a nanny for the same family for over 3 years [4 summers!] and its going to feel weird not taking care of the kids anymore. but i know when its time to move on, and it will be nice to have my life back...my schedule has been dictated by another family and their needs for the entire time i've been at university.
back to school season is one of my favorite times of year. its so much fun finding new school supplies and clothes, and its the start of fall! thank goodness. here's to hoping that the weather here in Texas will cool down a bit! just thinking of walking the couple of miles to class everyday in the heat is daunting.
blogspot is being lame and not letting me upload my France pictures. fingers crossed my skills will manage to find a way ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment